NAPA Premium Rotors manufacturing technology meets the strictest physical, safety and performance requirements and produces a better than standard rotor. NAPA utilizes G3000 material and follows OE specifications for plate thickness and fin design. Contrast this to the many low cost inferior products on the market that deviate from OE design, which commonly results in customers experiencing brake pulsation.
Features and Benefits
- OE form, fit and function – no machining necessary
- Quality standards – material meets North American quality standard
- 100% Balanced – Smooth braking performance
- Clean metal-to-metal (hub to inner hat) mounting surface minimizes lateral run-out issues
- Protective coating – protectant meets or exceeds OE standards to resists corrosion from chemicals and salt to maintain a long lasting clean appearance
- Warranty – 18 Months or 24,000 KM from installation
Passenger cars and light/medium duty trucks
NAPA Premium Rotor
Inferior Competitive Products
Unfortunately, there are many inferior products still on the market, a very high percentage of which fail to meet metal and machining specifications. Some manufacturers remove material, resulting in thinner rotor plates, which both decreases and thins the number of vanes. Bottom line: it’s never a good idea to deviate from OE design.
Some important reasons to avoid inferior products:
- Thin plate design
- Deviation from OE design
- Failure to meet proper machining specifications
- Metallurgy out of specification
- Poor performance and durability
- Customer Comebacks
The photo of the 2 rotors shown are the same part number. The top is NAPA and the bottom is a low cost competitor.